There are concentrations of energy along the midline of the body called Chakras. These centers, or wheels of energy, absorb, digest, and distribute “Life Force Energy” AKA “Prana” or “Chi” to the rest of our body. Each identifies a core human need. When a Chakra is open, the energy that flows freely through it allowing the needs of the body to be met more effortlessly. If there is a blockage in one area, energy becomes stagnant and intentions are more difficult to actualize. Stress and emotions can easily imbalance these energy centers and this is important to know because these Chakras are responsible for the proper functioning of the entire physical body and its different parts and organs. In this class you will learn:
- The physical locations of each of our Chakras.
- Understand the physiological and psychological functions of each Chakra.
- Learn about some of the illnesses that can be caused by imbalanced chakras.
- What attributes indicate whether or not each Chakra is in balance or out of balance.
- A variety of different ways to bring the Chakras back into balance.
Learn how to balance each chakra in this class taught by Paula Apro, Certified Eden Energy Medicine Practitioner. $25. Register by emailing [email protected] or call 207-558-2133.