- This event has passed.
Camden Whole Health Celebrate 10 Years
October 1, 2020 - October 31, 2020
In honor of our 10 Year Anniversary, we have some special promotions to offer during the entire month of October. The following deals good through Oct 31, 2020. Please contact practitioners directly to take advantage of their offers and/or to enter to win their raffles.
- All regular pharmacy items will be discounted 10%.
- $10 off a 90-minute massage treatment from Danielle Manning.
- Free 20 minute Energy Medicine online class from Paula Apro.
- $10 off remote Emotion Code™ sessions with Paula Apro.
- We will also be giving away ten $10 gift certificates (each one toward service with one of our 10 practitioners) via our Facebook page. Just visit the page any or every day during the first 2 weeks of the month for your chance to win.
- The following practitioners are offering some free raffles. Just email them directly for your chance to win . .
- Free copy of Amy Carpenter’s book, “Be Strong, Be Wise.” Email to enter.
- Free artwork from Antje Roitzsch. Email to enter
- 10 free Aroma lotion bars (Great for over-washed hands or stocking stuffers) Enter to win.
- 10% off 4 months of life coaching from Nancy Lubin (for one person who is ready to create what is next for their life). Enter to win.
Special Free Events this Month
To continue with the 10 Year Anniversary celebration we are also offering a variety of free in-person events in the yoga room at Camden Whole Health. Each of these live events will be limited to 10 people to ensure for social distancing. And, of course, masks will be required. It’s important that you pre-register if you are interested in attending because we need to keep track of the attendee numbers. Please contact the practitioners leading the event for more details and to register.
Be Strong, Be Wise Author Talk
October 8 @ 6:00 Pm – 7:00 Pm
On October 8th at 6:00 pm, Camden Whole Health will host Amy Carpenter for a socially-distance presentation about the Be Strong, Be Wise program related to her bestselling book by the same name.
Author Bio: A psychotherapist, former youth worker, writer, and life coach, Carpenter draws on 25 years of experience. She designed the safety education program using the methods described in her book, along with wisdom gained from her own life as a parent and survivor. Carpenter has always been an advocate for self-awareness as a means to personal empowerment. Never is this more important than in the arena of sexual safety. Her classes empower youth to develop a deeper understanding of oneself in relation to dominant culture. Be Strong, Be Wise is now being offered to schools, youth organizations and families as a way to equip young people with the internal tools that increase confidence, and support healthy relationships on all levels.
Learn the Eden Energy Medicine Daily Energy Routine
October 15 @ 5 Pm – 6 Pm
The Daily Energy Routine was created by Donna Eden and it’s a quick and easy routine that you can do in just a few minutes to build your immune system, gain energy, feel younger, and relieve pain. In just 5-7 minutes a day, you can establish positive “energy habits” which can help strengthen your immune systems and help you navigate through daily stresses. Thousands of people around the world are now doing it daily and experiencing great results.
Now more than ever we need to stay strong. This group of simple exercises will make you more resilient so when life gets a bit difficult and knocks you down, you can bounce back quicker. A stronger energetic constitution will help to more quickly put yourself back together to face another day.
This short free class will be held in the yoga room at Camden Whole Health and will be led by Paula Apro, a certified Eden Energy Medicine Practitioner. Class is limited to 10 people to ensure safe social distancing and masks must be worn. Exercises are very easy and accessible to all. No mats or props are required. Please pre-register by emailing Paula at email@example.com.
Learn Self Massage With Antje Roitzsch
October 21 @ 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Relax and center yourself with self-massage. Antje will teach simple self-massage techniques that can easily be practiced to relax and center after a busy day. Afterwards, Antje will play her RAV Vast drum to facilitate deeper relaxation.
We can accommodate 10 people in-person in the yoga room and additional attendees via Zoom. Please
email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Free Bio-well Wellness Reports
October 22 @ 3:30 PM – 5 PM
Did you know that there’s a device that can measure your:
- Current Health and Wellness Status
- Current Level of Immunity
- Current Stress Level
There is and it’s called a Bio-well. This device is an amazing piece of equipment that measures and graphically displays the current state of your body’s energy, which can take the mystery out of “Energy” and make it much more tangible. What could be better than actually seeing with your own two eyes exactly what is going on under the hood?
In the 20 page report that the Bio-well generates you will see:
- a representation of how balanced and aligned your chakras are.
- a visual representation of your current stress level.
- how strong your energetic field is.
- which organs are balanced and healthy and which ones are in need of attention.
- It will also show you how strong your immune system currently is.
For one day only Paula Apro, certified Eden Eden Medicine practitioner and certified Bio-Well practitioner will be offering these free tests and reports in the yoga room at Camden Whole Health. In order to get one of these reports you will need to come to the clinic for an in-person energetic test. The free testing day is set for Thursday, Oct 22, 2020 from 3:30PM- 5PM. The actual test only takes about 10 minutes and a the detailed report will be emailed to you.