About Willow Hall — L.M.T., C.Y.T., C.H.H.C.
Since early childhood, Willow has been fascinated by the human body. Her father was a doctor, so discussions about medicine and science were commonplace at home. This piqued her curiosity about the body’s innate ability to heal, and from an early age she chose to incorporate natural approaches into her own healthcare.
Following college, she spent several years working for non-profit organizations and traveling. After giving birth to her son, she attended massage school and discovered the joy of helping people enjoy their bodies and their lives more fully.
In early 2006, a back injury had the potential of disabling her for life. Healing took research, perseverance and a lot of hard work. Two years later she happily completed a sprint-length triathlon. This experience convinced her that we have the capacity to live rich, fulfilling lives when we learn to take responsibility for our own health and healing.
Willow is passionate about helping others feel their best and about shifting our culture toward a more creative and sustainable way of life.
Professional Training Includes:
- Graduate of the Downeast School of Massage
- Nationally Certified in Massage and Bodywork
- Member of the Association of Bodywork and Massage
- Professionals (LMT)
- Graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Certified Holistic Health Counselor (CHHC)
- Over 500 Hours of Yoga Teacher Training (CYT 500)
- Advanced Reiki practitioner
- Sports, Orthopedic and Thai Massage (studied in Chang Mai, Thailand),
- Phenomenal Touch, and CranioSacral Therapy (with Upledger Institute)